A truly Professional Java™ Look and Feel
INCORS GmbH is proud to present the Alloy Look and Feel, a new generation look
and feel for Java™ Swing applications. The Alloy Look and Feel enables
developers to dramatically improve the user interfaces of Swing applications
with minimal effort. With its unmatched appearance, an outstanding active
feel, extensive functionality, and high performance there finally is a Java™
look and feel that closes the gap to the latest native GUIs without
sacrificing performance or functionality.
Version 1.4.4 has been released. This is a bugfix version, which fixes some bugs of the previous release. The complete change history can be found here.
Take a look at the screenshots or request a
30-day evaluation license to try the Alloy Look and Feel's capabilities.
It looks like this
Below is a screenshot of a demo application using the Alloy Look and Feel. Displayed on the screenshot is the Default Alloy theme, which is one out of four ready-made themes that come bundled with the Alloy Look&Feel. The combination of blue and yellow is a widely accepted color combinations for business applications. Additionally the rather subtle dimensionality gives this theme a professional touch.
Reload this page to see a different theme.
- Outstanding look with smooth shapes, three dimensionality, and harmonic colors
- Active and inspiring feel with rollover effects
- Extensive functionality based on the Metal Look and Feel
- High performance through optimized painting algorithms
- Support for custom themes
- Four visual appealing, ready made themes to cover a wide range of applications
- Compact size with approx. 300 kB as a packed jar file, including all four themes
- Support for all standard Swing components including JSpinner, JFrame, JOptionPane, and JFileChooser